Training Program Directors Resources
Training program directors for pediatric gastroenterology, hepatology, and nutrition fellowships can find resources below.
- Council of Pediatric Subspecialties (CoPS)
- Association of Pediatric Program Directors (APPD)
- Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) Pediatrics
- ACGME Program Requirements for GME in Pediatric Gastroenterology
- American Board of Pediatrics
- NASPGHAN Mentoring Program - Application
Clinical Competence Committee, Milestones and Competencies
The ACGME has moved to a continuous accreditation system termed the NAS. Each training program is required to develop a Clinical Competence Committee (CCC) designed to review evaluations, report milestones semi-annually to the ACGME, and advise the Program Director regarding fellow progress, promotion, and remediation.