2014 Meeting Presentations
Thursday, October 23
Professional Development Workshop
- Promotions and Climbing the Ladder
Jean Molleston MD
Friday, October 24
Clinical Session I: Nutrition
- Food and Fire: Diet in IBD
Joel Rosh MD, Goryeb Children's Hospital
- Diet in Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Robert Shulman MD, Baylor College of Medicine
- Elemental, Empiric or Directed Diet: Oh My!
Amir Kagawalla MD, Ann and Robert H Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago
- Short and (not) Sweet: Diet and Short Bowel Syndrome
Valeria Cohran MD, Ann and Robert H Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago
- Debate: Esophageal Variceal Bleeding Therapy in Children: Proactive or Reactive?
- NASH: Trick or Treat
Rohit Kohli MD, Cincinnati Children's Hospital and Medical Center
- The Role of the Microbiome in Nash
Marialena Mouzaki MD, Hospital for Sick Children
- State of the Art Lecture - Basic Research in Pediatric Inflammatory Bowel Disease: Where Are We Going?
Ted Denson MD, Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center
- Probiotics in NEC
Philip M Sherman MD,FRCPC, The Hospital for Sick Children
- GERD in the NICU
Hayat Mousa MD, Nationwide Children's Hospital
- TPN Cholestasis
Beth Carter MD, Baylor College of Medicine
- State of the Art Lecture -Clinical and Translational Research in Pediatric Inflammatory Bowel Disease: Milestones on a Long Path
Richard Grand MD, Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Boston
- The Role of the Microbiome in IBD
Subra Kugathasan MD, Emory Children's Hospital
- The Role of Drug Monitoring in IBD
Jennifer Strople MD, Lurie Children's Hospital
- Debate: Initiation of Maintenance Treatment in Moderate to Severe Crohn's Disease: Immunomodulators vs. Biologic Agents
- Early Nutritional Programming of Long Term Health: Fact or Fiction
Berthold Koletzko MD, Dr. von Hauner Children's Hospital
- Is Helicobacter Pylori Good For You?
Steven J Czinn MD, University of Maryland School of Medicine
- The Role of Impedance Testing in Gerd
Marina Orsi MD, Hospital Italiano de Buenos Aires
- State of the Art Lecture - Pediatric Eosinophilic Esophagitis Research: Where Are We Going?
Glenn T Furuta MD, Children’s Hospital of Colorado
- Measuring Quality in Pediatric Endoscopy: Are We There Yet?
Jenifer Lightdale MD, University of Massachusetts Children's Medical Center
- Vascular Anomalies: Diagnosis and Management
Victor Fox MD, Boston Children's Hospital
- Advanced Endoscopy in Pediatric Populations
Field Willingham MD, Emory University Healthcare
- Risk Stratification on Pediatric IBD: Are We There Yet?
Jeff Hyams MD, Connecticut Children’s Hospital
- Cross Examination of Cross-Sectional Imaging in IBD
Sudha Anupindi MD, Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
- IBD Treatment: Targets for the Modern Age
Eric Benchimol MD, Children’s Hospital of Eastern Ontario
- The Autonomic Nervous System: A Missing Link in FGID?
Gisela Chelimsky MD, Medical College of Wisconsin
- Society Guidelines for Constipation: What's Next?
Samuel Nurko MD, Boston Children's Hospital
- Pharmacologic Treatments for Chronic Abdominal Pain: What You See is Not What You Get
Adrian Miranda MD, Medical College of Wisconsin
- State of the Art Lecture- Improving Clinical Practice Through Research: Where Are We Going?
Jorge Bezerra MD, Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center
- State of the Art Lecture- Pediatric Motility Research: Where Are We Going?
Robert Heukeroth MD, PhD, Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Drug Induced Liver Injury in Children: Challenges and Opportunities
Robert H Squires MD, Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh of UPM
- Pruritus: The Itch That Drives Cholestatic Patients Wild!
James E Heubi MD, Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center
- What’s New In The Evaluation and Treatment of Chronic Pancreatitis
Véronique Morinville MD, Montreal Children’s Hospital
- State of the Art Lecture- Pediatric Malnutrition Research: Where Are We Going?
Praveen Goday MBBS, Medical College of Wisconsin