Research & Grants
One of the NASPGHAN Foundation’s primary goals is to support research in pediatric gastroenterology, hepatology and nutrition.
Together with NASPGHAN, the NASPGHAN Foundation has developed a Research Agenda which outlines research priorities in pediatric digestive and nutritional disorders. Our research agenda addresses the following areas:
- Molecular basis of gastrointestinal diseases
- Developmental physiology and pathophysiology
- Secretion and diarrhea
- Acid-peptic diseases
- Cystic fibrosis and pancreatic diseases
- Motility disorders and functional gastrointestinal disorders
- Hepatobiliary disorders
- Nutrition and obesity
- Chronic inflammatory bowel disease
- Allergy and immunology
We hope the Research Agenda for Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition will enhance research funding, stimulate advances in knowledge and thereby promote the digestive and nutritional health of children.
If you are a medical professional interested in research opportunities, we invite you to apply for a grant.