Clinical Research Registry
Connecting people to advance clinical research
The registry is a centralized database of NASPGHAN members and affiliated practices/academic centers. It has detailed information on clinical research infrastructure for each participating center including number of research staff, clinical databases, and number of patients seen at each center with common GI, liver and nutrition problems. It also includes information regarding Institutional Review Boards (IRB) for each site. The information will be shared with pharmaceutical companies for a mutually agreed fee.
- To help expedite the planning phase of your next clinical trial
- To advocate for academic and nonacademic Gi practitioners participation in clinical trials
- 141 centers from the United States and Canada
- 67% Academic Medical Centers, 16% Hospital Based and 15 % Private Practice
- Information on 29 gastrointestinal, nutrition and liver disorders including IBD, pain associated functional GI disorders, eosinophilic esophagitis, constipation, NASH, biliary atresia, infective hepatitis, health care costs and quality of life.
What information is available from the registry?
- Contact information for participating centers
- Research Interests
- Clinical research infrastructure and support staff
- Equipment and facility information for each center
- IRB information and submission timelines