Reflux & GERD
The NASPGHAN Foundation is pleased to provide these resources to medical professionals treating pediatric Reflux and GERD.
Challenges In Pediatric Reflux: Advice to the Practitioner Series
- Gastroesophageal Reflux and Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease in the Neurologically Impaired Child
- GERD in Children with an Underlying Structural Anomaly
- Masqueraders of GERD
- Asthma and GERD
- Adolescents and GERD
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Clinical Practice Guidelines: Joint recommendations of the North American Society for Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition (NASPGHAN) and the European Society for Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatolgy and Nutrition (ESPGHAN)
- Pediatric Gastroesophageal Reflux Clinical Practice Guideline Summary
- A Global, Evidence Based Consensus on the Definition of Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease in the Pediatric Population-Summary
- Diagnosis and Management of Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease in Pediatric Patients - Full Reference Set
The PowerPoint version of these slides is available in the Member Center.
- Diagnosis and Management of Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease in Pediatric Patients - Core Set