About CPNP Membership
NASPGHAN's Council for Pediatric Nutrition Professionals is dedicated to advancing nutrition care and practice in pediatrics. The optimal way to advance your career is to become an active member of NASPGHAN's Council for Pediatric Nutrition Professionals.
Full membership shall be extended to any professional with a focused interest and active involvement in pediatric nutrition in North America: Registered Dietitians; and Dietetic Technicians, Registered. Full membership carries the privilege to vote in elections of the Council; submit nominations to office on the Executive Committee; and serve on any committee.
Full membership also permits reduced fees for the annual conference; consideration for scholarship funding; receipt of newsletters and membership directory; subscription to the Journal of Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition and listing in the membership directory.
Dietetic students, Nurses, Advanced Practice Practitioners, Physicians, Fellows, Commercial company representatives, international applicants, Physician’s Assistants, or any person engaged or enrolled in activities relevant to the practice of pediatric nutrition, or who works in the field of pediatric nutrition who does not meet criteria for full membership may apply for Associate Membership.
Benefits of membership include:
- Reduced rate to the annual NASPGHAN nutrition symposium and annual meeting
- Reduced subscription rate to <em>the Journal of Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition (JPGN)
- Electronic access to NASPGHAN resources and teaching tools
- Pediatric nutrition-focused listserv
- Monthly email bulletin with clinical updates and information regarding research and grant opportunities
- The opportunity to serve on committees within CPNP and NASPGHAN