Supporting the NASPGHAN Foundation's Mission
The NASPGHAN Foundation is pleased to recognize and thank our industry and organizational supporters. They help us fulfill our mission to further the well-being of children with digestive diseases.
- Abbott Laboratories
- Alba Therapeutics Corporation
- Baxter Healthcare Corporation
- Centocor Inc.
- Ception Therapeutics Inc.
- Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America
- Janssen Pharmeceutica
- Joli Diagnostic Inc.
- Meritage Pharma, Inc.
- Nestlé Nutrition Institute
- P & G Pharmaceuticals
- Prometheus Therapeutics and Diagnostics
- Takeda Pharmaceuticals North America Inc.
- UCB Inc
- University of Maryland Center for Celiac Research
Note: The NASPGHAN Foundation does not necessarily endorse the views expressed or products displayed on the websites of other organizations. CDHNF is not responsible for the information found on these sites.
The mission of the NASPGHAN Foundation is
- To fund and promote research and educational programs that will advance the creation, application, and dissemination of knowledge of gastrointestinal, hepatobiliary, pancreatic and nutritional disorders in children.
- To identify, encourage, support, and coordinate scientific research and professional study of these pediatric disorders.
- To strengthen the role of pediatric gastrointestinal and nutritional scientists as leaders in research and education in these medical and health care fields.
- To evaluate and improve the quality and availability of medical care for children with digestive disorders.